Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Automotive rant #1


This really requires the proper music for this rant, and any colour you like really helps me focus my emotions on this.

As of recently I keep seeing more people saying they have a few to many project cars, and such of that sort.  Well honestly in my opinion any car you spend a lot of time working on starts to become fused with you, it becomes part of your soul.  A car is never done, no matter what, no matter if the owner says its done, it will always be modified (restorations are a different story), but a modified car, will always be that way.  It has soul, any true car has soul, and you can communication to it well driving it, and the more you drive it the more you get to know it.  I'm that way with my 1963 Mercury Meteor which is named Mr.Venables, its a long story in regards to the car which I will explain later, but I have realized that when I am an old man, Ill still be modifying the car, its just what I do, and it just fits the car, its always changing like I am.  Kinda a short rant, but I feel that all hot rodders agree on this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment