Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How things change

A while back I used to work for the facebook application vDream Racing, and on the app was the 1969 camaro rendering on the left.  I didn't make it, but I had planned to go really into detail on making it better (i made the hood on it in about 15 minutes and it got in lol, it was just trying to match the car).  Anyway, now that vDream is "closed" down, I just had to redo that 1969 Camaro.  I felt so bad for the car in real life, compared to the game.  For starters in regards to things wrong on the original render, its got no passenger side tire, its got 4 bucket seats, and the back two are higher then the front two, and its proportions are just way off.  On the right is how far my redo of it is so far, and I am quite happy with it.  Also the wheels on both cars are the same to show how things have changed so drastically.


No comments:

Post a Comment